At Bulldog Truck Sales, we are passionate about getting you into a quality brand name truck at an affordable price. We have a leasing program that is designed to help you if you have experienced credit issues in the past, but are now stable and ready to get back to work.
Bulldog’s Leasing Plan Includes:
- Short term (36-42 month) lease purchase agreement
- Low fixed payments of $1,400 to $1,950 per month
- All leases include a two year warranty and DOT inspection
- Credit scores as low as 500 accepted
The Road to Good Credit
Just like driving a truck, driving your credit scores up requires good direction, careful attention and time. If you are working on getting your credit score increased so you can get back to driving, here are a few tips that may help you speed up the process and raise your credit score.
- Just as you use GPS to guide you on where and when to turn on the road, use a payment reminder system to help guide and remind you where and when to make a payment. Losing track of payments can get you lost. You can request text reminders and even set up automatic payments so you won’t miss another payment and drop your credit score.
- Pay off your credit cards a.s.a.p. Choose the highest interest cards first, then work your way through the others. In addition to paying them off, stop using them as well.
- Seek assistance from a credit counseling service. This will not hurt your credit score.
Contact Bulldog Truck Sales today. Even if you have bad credit, you may still qualify for one of our affordable truck leasing programs and financing option.Posted on behalf of Bulldog Truck Sales